About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog! Kari Lee Photography would love to be your Central New York source for Custom Photography. Here you will find some sneak peaks, info on special events and some basic information on Kari Lee Photography. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend and perhaps most importantly, a mother of 2 very busy, very adorable little girls. They are my inspiration in everything I do and the creator of my photography passion. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime :)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

SWEET BABY GIRL | CNY NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER

I can not believe it's been over 6 months since this little bundle of sweetness arrived. I am happy to have learned that her Daddy is home safely from his deployment and is bonding with these beautiful girls. I can't imagine how hard it must be to have a child you do not get to meet for 6 whole months. I am greatful for the incredible sacrifices that our Military men, women and children make for our well being. Sacrifices that can never be repaid, time that can never be given back. These little girls gave up their Daddy for 6 months, for you and me and our country. I'm sure it wasn't the first, and it probably won't be the last, so hug your loved ones tighter and support our troops, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment