About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog! Kari Lee Photography would love to be your Central New York source for Custom Photography. Here you will find some sneak peaks, info on special events and some basic information on Kari Lee Photography. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend and perhaps most importantly, a mother of 2 very busy, very adorable little girls. They are my inspiration in everything I do and the creator of my photography passion. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime :)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweet Little Madelyn | UTICA NEWBORN PHOTOGRAHER

I love that even at just a few days old newborns have such a distinct personality. They are so much fun and their unpredictability is such a treasure to me. This little sweetheart was truly no exception. With her sweet smiles and incredible eye contact, she was one alert and aware little girl. Lucky for me she played along ;) It was also lucky for me that I had a change of clothes with me at this shoot, because when she was done....well, um...she was DONE!
I still love you Madelyn, you are a joy and a true gift to your amazing Mommy, Daddy, and Big Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment