About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog! Kari Lee Photography would love to be your Central New York source for Custom Photography. Here you will find some sneak peaks, info on special events and some basic information on Kari Lee Photography. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend and perhaps most importantly, a mother of 2 very busy, very adorable little girls. They are my inspiration in everything I do and the creator of my photography passion. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime :)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Giveaway WINNER!!!

We have a WINNER!!
MrsMLeone You have won a Lifetime Membership to Clickin Moms!! Please email me at Kari@Karileephotography.com to claim your prize and we will get you all set up :)
Thank you so much to everyone who participated! I know you are going to love it over at the Clickin Moms Forums!
 www.ClickinMoms.com
And don't forget to check out the Clickin Mom's Blog as well!

***Winner must contact Kari Lee Photography by Thursday June 30th, 2001 to claim thier prize. If winner does not claim thier prize a new winner will be selected at random and contacted by Kari Lee Photography by July 2nd, 2011. 

1 comment: