About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog! Kari Lee Photography would love to be your Central New York source for Custom Photography. Here you will find some sneak peaks, info on special events and some basic information on Kari Lee Photography. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend and perhaps most importantly, a mother of 2 very busy, very adorable little girls. They are my inspiration in everything I do and the creator of my photography passion. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime :)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School | Ilion New York Photographer

I can't believe it is that time again already! I swear the summers seem to go by faster and faster. I hope everyone enjoyed the warmer temperatures and some good clean fun in the sun this summer, I know we sure did. It was a great summer full of playgrounds and parks, swimming and sprinklers! With all of this rain and the cooler weather, I'm ready for some cider doughnuts, hot cocoa, apple picking and pumpkin patch fun!
Before we can get to all that we first have to get back to the routine school days. This year both of my girls we be in pre-K. One is everyday for a half day and the other will do a Mommy and Me class for 2 year olds one day a week. They both love school and are very excited to start the year.

Here's hoping all the little ones and the teachers have a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment