About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog! Kari Lee Photography would love to be your Central New York source for Custom Photography. Here you will find some sneak peaks, info on special events and some basic information on Kari Lee Photography. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend and perhaps most importantly, a mother of 2 very busy, very adorable little girls. They are my inspiration in everything I do and the creator of my photography passion. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Catching back up | CNY PHOTOGRAPHER | Newborn Photographer

I hope that the new year is welcoming everyone in great ways! With the holidays, and our lovely snow here in the great snow belt of Central New York, things have been busy, busy, busy on the home front.

I have a few sessions up my sleeve that I need to share with you, and I am excited to announce that I am also now offering Image Editing. Click on the tab above for some more details, and start saving and displaying your favorite images today!!

For tonight I will leave you with this beautiful little princess. To say her parents are "tickled pink" to have this little girl join their family, would certaily be an understatement. Sleepless nights and countless bottles, diaper changes, and outfits, never looked so good!



See what I mean? Pure beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment