About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog! Kari Lee Photography would love to be your Central New York source for Custom Photography. Here you will find some sneak peaks, info on special events and some basic information on Kari Lee Photography. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend and perhaps most importantly, a mother of 2 very busy, very adorable little girls. They are my inspiration in everything I do and the creator of my photography passion. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime :)

Friday, January 21, 2011

a little bit of color

Yet another snow day here in CNY. With all the cold and snow here in Central New York, How do you find ways to brighten up the days of winter?
Playing in the snow is always a favorite at our house, but sometimes the bitter cold temperatures force us indoors, so we have to be a little more creative...


Finger paints are always a fun, colorful way to break up the day. Although it is always followed by baths, laundry and lots of clean up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kari!!! I love love love all the color!!! It pops like crazy, but it totally looks like the girls had a blast! What a perfect play time for snow days. :) {Lyndsay}

    ReplyDelete