About Me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog! Kari Lee Photography would love to be your Central New York source for Custom Photography. Here you will find some sneak peaks, info on special events and some basic information on Kari Lee Photography. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend and perhaps most importantly, a mother of 2 very busy, very adorable little girls. They are my inspiration in everything I do and the creator of my photography passion. Feel free to look around and contact me at anytime :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

a combination of me and you

I've thought for a while now about how I want to run this blog. I used to LOVE blogging, on my personal blog. By the time my second child came around there was little to no time left for my blogging days. I missed recording their lives and sharing with my other mama bloggers out there. I tried many times to get back to it, but throw in a business and another blog to keep up and...well, it just never happened.
So...I've decided to combine the two. While this will be a blog mostly for the business, you can expect little tid bits and a glimpse into our everyday lives as well.  After all, these girls are the inspiration for everything I do, and sharing them and the joy they bring me, will only help you to understand who I am as a person, as a mother, and as a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment